League of American Bicyclists - 2018 Bicycle Friendly Community Information
One of the goals in the Bicycle Master Plan is to improve our bicycle friendly community designation every four years. The Wenatchee Valley received a bronze bicycle friendly designation in 2014 and we will submit a renewal application in August 2018 to renew or improve the designation.
Here is some of the info that will be included in the application:
Community Boundaries Map
Complete Streets Policy
1. RBAC Letter
2. CDTC Resolution
3. Complete the Loop Coalition Letter of Support
4. Confluence Health Letter of Support
5. Wenatchee Downtown Association Letter of Support
6. Wenatchee World article - TREAD will advocate for trails, recreation in our valley
7. Wenatchee World article - Riding to school safely: Clovis Point class gets kinds into gear
8. Our Valley Our Future Action Plan - related pages
9. City of Wenatchee News Release - Wenatchee Complete Streets Policy Receives Perfect Score!
10. Wenatchee World article - City proposes First Street bike lanes in downtown