Regional Bicycle Advisory Committee
The RBAC is seeking new members! Join us at an upcoming meeting, or contact CDTC (email@example.com, or 509-663-9059) for more information.
The Regional Bicycle Advisory Committee (RBAC) is a forum for citizens, cyclists and organizations with an interest in bicycle transportation to advise the Chelan-Douglas Transportation Council and the cities and counties of the region on bicycle planning and initiatives.
- Complete the Wenatchee Valley Bike Map (Completed July 2017)
- Update the Wenatchee Valley Bicycle Master Plan (In Progress)
- Begin work on the Upper Valley regional bike plan
- Review local bicycle parking issues and needs in 2018
- Continue to provide citizen input and review on local bicycling projects
- Partner with local organizations and events on bike education opportunities
- Reapply to the League of American Bicyclists to renew our bike friendly america status (we are a bronze community now)
Chair: Pat Tracy (Wenatchee Valley College)
Vice Chair: Bob Stoehr (Central WA Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance)
Citizen Members: Deb Miller, Charlie Hickenbottom, Todd Jensen, Mark Kacmarcik, Marlin Peterson, Jordan Sanford & Chris Clark
Mike Sorensen (Complete the Loop Coalition)
Carol McCormick (Chelan-Douglas Health District)
- Vacant (Wenatchee Valley Velo)
- Vacant (School Districts
- Vacant (Social Service Agencies)
- Vacant (Medical Clinics and/or hospitals)
Public Agency Members: Gary Owen (City of Wenatchee), Lauren Loebsack (Link Transit), Greg Pezoldt (City of East Wenatchee), Cindy McGlothern (WSDOT)
The committee meets monthly and all meetings are open to the public.
Wednesday, January 3rd @ Wenatchee Valley College
5:15- 6:45 PM
We email out the meeting location, agenda, and parking information one week before the meeting. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.